Sometimes things happen that cause us to be scared that we can’t stop. I’m talking about fears. #blogtember
But I’m not going to talk about the time when I was really afraid. Because there are so many instances, but there’s also one particular instance.
I just don’t want to right now. I’m currently in a very good place at the moment as far as being scared goes. There are more empowering songs these days. I think that helps.
So, instead, I’m going to share my fearless playlist with you.
- Brave by Sara Bareilles
- Roar by Katy Perry
- People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson
- Broken Girl by Matthew West
- Skin by Sixx:AM
- Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
- Warrior by Demi Lovato
- It’s Not Too Late by Demi Lovato
- Really Don’t Care by Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
You can also listen at 8tracks. c: (Although some songs are missing.)
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel: