Today was a lazy day. I did a few loads of laundry and worked on Lounge 11, but other than that, it was rather lazy.
Carrie and Pat were out playing with the Spring Break Kids[1. Kids from down the street; they live with their dad and visit their mom every other weekend. Spring Break Kids is a nickname I have given to all of them since last year around Spring Break, which is when we met them.], Isaac played on the computer almost the entire day[2. Actually, my mom made him get off for a bit, and he watched TV a bit today.], and the rest of us – Lard, my mom and myself – were off in other parts of the house on our laptops.
I actually kind of enjoyed doing nothing but switching out the clothes and playing on my junky, bulky laptop today.
- What day of the week would you choose to be lazy on?
- Which day of the week is your favorite?
- What time is it right now? (Answer this one right before you hit submit!)
- What do you enjoy doing on lazy days?
- Describe your mood in one word:
- Link me to a blog that you read frequently and tell me why you enjoy reading it, please? I might check it out and see if it interests me. 😛
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel: