In regard to my faith, I follow Jesus and am a lesbian.
- I believe LGBTQ+ belong in the church, though there are unfortunately no LGBTQ+-affirming churches near me.
- I believe in God’s unconditional love.
- I believe it is better to lead by example, to follow Jesus, instead of stuffing my beliefs down other people’s throats.
- I believe in compassion.
- I am against the death penalty.
- I quit my loss prevention job, which I thought was going to be amazing, because I felt like I was casting the first stone in a work culture that got high off such power moves (both for internal/employee theft and external/customer theft).
18 February 2022